William P. Mack, M.D.
Oculoplastic Surgery & Facial Cosmetic Surgery
William P. Mack, M.D. is a board certified ophthalmologist who is fellowship trained and specializes in oculoplastic and facial cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Mack is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS), an accredited council of professionals devoted to post-graduate medical teaching and physician education in the field of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Mack is fellowship trained by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS).
When eye contact is made, we immediately begin forming our first impression. Judging someone to be tired, sad, angry or pleasant are all based on the appearance of the area around the eyes. “Oculoplastics is a specialized branch of plastic surgery that focuses around the eyes and face,” notes Dr. Mack. “My extensive training in eye and plastic surgery allows me to offer the optimal surgical options to achieve your aesthetic goals.”
- William P. Mack, M.D. (Board Certified and Fellowship Trained)
- Graduated cum laude in the Honor’s Program at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) National Medicine Honor Society at the University of South Florida (USF), where he graduated in the top 10% of his medical school class.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS), an accredited council of professionals devoted to post-graduate medical teaching and physician education in the field of cosmetic surgery.
- Fellowship trained in Albany, New York by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS).
- Lectures both nationally and internationally on cosmetic facial surgery.
- Published numerous articles in medical books and journals in his field of expertise.
- Course director of national physician conferences in his specialty.
- Serves on the faculty at the University of South Florida (USF) as Affiliate Associate Professor of Ophthalmology where he volunteers his time to educate residents in surgical training.
- Served as president of the Tampa Bay Ophthalmologic Society (TBOS).
- Completed Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology residency training at the University of South Florida (USF) in Tampa, Florida.
- Tampa 813-875-LIDS (5437)
Dr. Mack makes the Best Doctor’s List 2015 in Tampa Bay Metro
William P. Mack, M.D. Receives 2015 Best of Tampa Award
William Mack, M.D. selected as a Top 10 Doctor
The 2014 Best of South Tampa
America’s Top Facial Plastic Surgeons of 2006
America’s Top Facial Plastic Surgeons of 2007
America’s Top Facial Plastic Surgeons of 2009
2009 One of the top 5% of Doctors in Tampa and the Gulf Coast
2012 Most Compassionate Doctor
2011 Most Compassionate Doctor
The 2012 Best of South Tampa
The 2012 Best of Brandon
Plastic Surgery Practice’sBest of 2012: Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons
2012 Patient’s Choice Award
2013 Patient’s Choice Award
The 2013 Best of South Tampa
Talk of the Town 2013 Award
Talk of the Town 2014 Award
2013 Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Semi-Finalist
Most Compassionate Doctor 2013 Award
For more information on facial cosmetic surgery and oculoplastic surgery, contact Dr. Mack’s office to schedule a consultation today.